Soozier Indoor Magnetic Bike Bicycle Trainer Stand 5 Level Resistance Folding Black
Regardless of the weather outside you can stay in shape in the comfort of your own home using your bike! It offers effective and convenient indoor training at a reasonable cost. Can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26" to 28" or 700CC wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob. As you pedal the internal magnet creates resistance (5 levels of resistance). You can change the resistance levels using your handlebars.
1. Smooth and stable construction provides quiet and consistent drive.
2. An ideal training way all year around just in the comfort of your own house.
3. Magnetic resistance provides progressive magnetic resistance as the speed increases.
4. This bicycle trainer includes five internal training to meet specific needs.
5. Built with a sturdy steel frame which allows for safe and secure cycling hold up to 300lbs.
6. Micro adjust knob can hook up to any bike-including mountain and road bikes with 26" to 28" or 700CC wheels.
7. Features precision-machined roller to reduce tire wear and anti-slip feet for extra stability.
8. The trainer can be folded down for easy travel and storage when not in use.
9. Bicycle is Excluded.
1. Colour: Black
2. Resistance: Magnetic
3. Frame Material: Steel
4. Assembled Dimensions: 21.4" x 18.6" x 15.4"
5. Package Weight: 22 lbs
1. Magnetic Resistance: Provides progressive magnetic resistance increases as the speed increases and with five internal resistant settings.
2. Stable Construction: Extra wide steel construction in superior strength holds up to 300lbs.
3. Easy Setup: Hooks any bike including road or mountain bikes with 26"-28" or 700CC wheels do not fit a bike with a quick-release rear wheel.
4. Spin in Silence: Smooth seamless design and noise reduction resistance wheel means there’s no need to amp up the volume when you build up the burn (Note: The noise is mainly related to the materials and tread of bike tires. We highly suggest you use road bikes because the noise will be louder if MTB is used).
5. Bar Mount Remote: Effortlessly control bike resistance from the handlebar.
Can't suit MTB.